- High quality and made by 3M
- Prototyping/programming aid
- Simplify circuit development
- Allow frequent changing integrated circuit
40 pin ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) IC socket.
These are brand new high quality and made by 3M.
A ZIF socket is a prototyping/programming aid. ZIF sockets are commonly used on programming units and IC testers, or to simplify circuit development anywhere that frequent changing of a DIP integrated circuit is required.
• accepts universal IC widths .600inch (15.24mm) with 0.1inch lead pitch (2.54mm)
• body width .875inch (22.23mm)
• body length with lever up 2.56inch (65.02mm)
• length with lever down 3.13inch (79.38mm)
• height with lever down 0.438inch (11.13mm)
• height with lever up 0.75inch (19.05mm)
• accepts 4 pin to 40 pin IC’s in 300 or 600mil foot print
1 x 40 Pin ZIF Socket 3M