- DC to DC Step-Down Module
- Generates a lower, regulated DC voltage
- Higher efficiency and lower heat dissipation
- Input: DC 3 - 40V
This versatile, compact, self-contained LM2596 DC to DC Step-Down Module or Buck regulator module generates a lower, regulated DC voltage output from a higher voltage supply. It has much higher efficiency and lower heat dissipation than traditional linear regulator designs.
- Input: DC 3 - 40V ; Output: DC 1.5 - 35V (continuously adjustable)
- Current: 3A (Max.), 2A(rated), use a heatsink if output current is >1A.
- Thickness of circuit boards : 36um with built in SANYO fixed Aluminium capacitor
- No Isolation buck, non-synchronous rectification, no load current 4mA, output ripple 30mV.
- Conversion efficiency is up to 92% when input voltage is 12V.
- Switching frequency 150kHz, Load regulation ± 0.5%, Voltage regulation : ± 2.5%
Application :Internal regulators for projects and equipment, Battery charging circuits.
Car DC power supplies for games, phones, Solar and charging circuits.
1 x DC-DC Step Down Buck Converter LM2596