- Standard silicon switching signal diode
- Switching applications up to about 100 MHz
- Reverse-recovery time of no more than 4 ns
The 1N4148 is a standard silicon switching signal diode. It is one of the most popular and long-lived switching diodes because of its dependable specifications and low cost.The 1N4148 is useful in switching applications up to about 100 MHz with a reverse-recovery time of no more than 4 ns.
- VRRM = 75-100 V — maximum repetitive reverse voltage
- IO = 75-200 mA — average rectified forward current
- IF = 200-300 mA — maximum direct forward current
- VF = 1.0 V at 10 mA.
- IFSM = 1.0 A (pulse width = 1 s), 4.0 A (pulse width = 1 µs) — non-repetitive peak forward surge current
- PD = 500 mW — power dissipation
- TRR < 4 ns — reverse-recovery time
1 x 1N4148 Signal Switching Diode