- High-efficiency step-up/down regulator
- Input voltage can be lowered to set voltage
- Automatic step-up/down module
- Conversion Efficiency: 90%
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 digital input/output pins (including 15 PWM Pins)
- Analog I/O Pins: 16 analog inputs
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Maximum Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- DC Current per I/O pins: 40mA
- DC Current (3.3V) : 50mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB (8 KB for Bootloader)
- SRAM : 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Replacement : ATMEGA16U2 to CH340G
- Force sensitive resistor with a round, 18mm diameter, sensing area
- Resistance vary depending on how much pressure
- Range of 100g-10kg.
- bread board friendly
- Simple to set up and great for sensing pressure
Optical air quality sensor
Designed to sense dust particles
Effective in detecting very fine particles
- Low current consumption (20mA max, 11mA typical)
- PCB Type: Positive Active Presensitized
- Single Sided
- Material: Paper Phenolic
- Thickness: 1.6mm
- Dimension:15cm X 30cm
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips, read, encryption and other features!
- No external power supply, communication and power is only a USB cable to print complete, without any cable.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Single phase AC contactor
- Contactor is for high power electromechanical device
- Current Rating : 20A
- Poles : 2 Poles
- Diameter Range: 1.50mm
- Temperature: 155 degrees celcius
- Type : insulated
- Color : reddish brown
- Usages: electrical tools, ballasts, automative electronics, refrigerator, air conditioner compressor motors, television sets, electric stove, microwave ovens, various transformers, other kinds of electronic motors and electrical appliances.
- Advantages: high conductivity of electricity, good heat dispering performance.
1 unit of Arduino NodeMCU IoT ESP32 ESP-32 Wifi & Bluetooth Development Board