General Purpose Rectifier allows current to flow in one direction, which is used in full wave rectification or half wave rectification, conversion from alternating current to direct current.
V(RRM) Maximum Repetitive Reverse Voltage : 1000 V
I(f) Average Rectified Forward Current : 3.0 A
I (FSM) Non-repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current : 8.3 ms
Single Half-Sine-Wave : 200 A
T(stg) Storage Temperature Range : -55 to +150 °C
T(j) Operating Junction Temperature : -55 to +150 °C
P(d) Power Dissipation : 6.25 W
R Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient : 20 °C/W
VF Forward Voltage @ 3.0 A : 1.2 V
Irr Maximum Full Load Reverse Current, Full Cycle TA = 105°C : 0.5 mA
IR Reverse Current @ rated VR TA = 25°C TA = 100°C : 500 uA
Total Capacitance VR = 4.0 V, f = 1.0 MHz : 30 pF
This is a simple, very common rectifier diode. Often used for reverse voltage protection, the 1N4007 is a staple for many power, DC to DC step up, and breadboard projects. 1N4007 is rated for up to 1A/1000V.
- Low voltage high frequency inverters
- DC/DC converters
- Guardring for overvoltage protection
- Very small conduction losses
- • Extremely fast switching
- • Low forward voltage drop
- Control various appliances with large current.
- Controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals
- 2 relays available and LEDS to indicate status
- Opto isolation circuitry
- High-quality module with 30A relay
- SMD optocoupler isolation
- Stable performance, trigger current 5mA
- Module voltage: DC 12V.
- Allowing you to connect a serial printer to a 9 pin serial port, or transfer files from PC via serial connection
- Length: 1.5m
- DB9 Pin Extension Cable
- Durable and practical
- Ceramic Disc Capacitor
- Single layer disc
- Resin coated
- LED with PCB
- Three primary colors (RGB)
- PWM program can produce different color changes
- Resistance change with the change of the strength of incident ray
- Coated with epoxy, good reliability
- High sensitivity and Fast response
- Good spectrum characteristic
- Fast Changing Colors
- Fade-cycle very quickly through several colors
- Repeat cycle all over again
COM-08653 Matrix Keyboard Keypad Module keypad-12 button Plastic Keys Switch for Arduino Controller
100% brand new and high quality.
12 Button Matrix 0-9 # *
Excellent price-performance ratio
Easy communication with any microcontroller
Package includes: COM-08653 Matrix Keyboard Keypad Module keypad-12 button Plastic Keys Switch for Arduino Controller
4x4 Matrix Membrane Keypad
4 x 4 Matrix Keyboard
Size: 39 x 43mm
Ever wanted to design a safety device/application with secret keycode. You can design any application using this numeric matrix keypad membrane arranged with 12 buttons in a telephone-line 3x4 grid, with an extra A,B,C,D characters. FEATURES
Thin, flexible membrane material with adhesive backing.
Keys are connected into a matrix
Only need 8 I/O pins(4 columns* 4 rows) to scan through the pad.
8 pins DuPont head, pitch 2.54mm.Example : http://www.electrodragon.com/w/Membrane_Switch_Keypad
4x4 Matrix Keypad Keyboard Module
Breakout-Module for 4x4 matrix keypad can be easily interfaces with any microcontroller of your choice.
This product has variety of applications. You may use it to test your menu driven projects, as dialer pad, as part of your control panel project or as alpha numeric key pad.
This module has no isolation between on the solder side (bottom side). Avoid contact of solder side and your body while using it. This will reduce the ESD risk.
Keypad Keyboard module 16 Button
3x4 Matrix Keyboard
Pad Size: 69.2 x 76.9 x 0.8mm Cable Length: 3-1/3″ or 86mm (include connector) Connector: Dupont 7 pins, 0.1″ (2.54mm) Pitch Mount Style: Self-Adherence Max. Circuit Rating: 35VDC, 100mA Insulation Spec.: 100M Ohm, 100V Dielectric Withstand: 250VRms (60Hz, 1min) Contact Bounce: <=5ms Life Expectancy: 1 million closures Operation Temperature: -20 to +40 °C
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ; Operating frequency : 13.56MHz
- Maximum Current: 26mA ; No Load Current: 13mA ;
- Power Down Current: 80uA;
- Weight : 0.03kg
- Supports I2C, UART and SPI protocol (max speed :10Mbits/s)
- Maximum Reading distance : 0~60mm (mifare1 S50 Card)
- Operating Temperature : -20 - 80C ; Relative Humidity : 5-95%;
- Supports following card mifare1 S50、mifare1 S70、mifare UltraLight、mifare Pro、mifare Desfire
- 16 channel analog/digital multiplexer/demultiplexer
- connect up to 16 sensors or 16 outputs
- 2V to 12V operation
- Standard silicon switching signal diode
- Switching applications up to about 100 MHz
- Reverse-recovery time of no more than 4 ns