- Operating Voltage(logic level):5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- Maker UNO X 1
- USB Micro B Cable X 1
- LED 5mm Red X 3
- LED 5mm Yellow X 3
- LED 5mm Green X 3
- Breadboard Half Size X 1
- Dupont 40 Pins Male to Male Jumper Wire X 1
- Resistor 0.25W 5% (220R) X 10
- Resistor 0.25W 5% (1K) X 5
- Resistor 0.25W 5% (10K) X 5
- LDR X 1
- Transistor 2N2222 X 1
- Finger Adjust Preset 10K X 1
- 3V~5V DC Motor 130 X 1
- Miniature Fan Blade X 1
- Plastic Box X 1
- In the case of keeping unchanged the original master ATMEGA328P-PU replaced QFP package ATMEGA328P-AU
- Replace the USB chip solution on the official version of the driver can not be installed on a system problem of piracy win7 win8
- Increase the pin plug.
- Solve the traditional UNO board is not compatible with the system in win7 and above win8 instability.
- Increase the pin socket, to facilitate the use of DuPont line.
- Broadcom BCM2711, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A73 (ARMv8), Quad-core, 28nm Processor SoC running @ 1.5GHz c/w metal body for better heat dissipation.
- LPDDR4 4GB SDRAM
- 2 x USB 3.0 Port + 2 x USB 2.0 Port
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- 4-pole 3.5mm Connector
- 2 x Micro HDMI Port, support 4Kp60 video, Dual Display
- Raw LCD (DSI)
- CSI Port for Image / Camera input
- Storage: Micro SD Card
- True Gigabyte Ethernet Port up to 900Mbps or MORE !!!
- POE (Power-Over-Ethernet) support, requires seperate POE Hat
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN.
- Bluetooth 5.0 & BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Power Requirement: 5V 3A via USB Type C Cable
- Supports Raspbian (Check 3rd Party Operating System here.
- Dimension: 85mm x 56mm x17mm
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard which support STA / AP / STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP / IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Current: continuous transmission: 70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- UART Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA) & Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40 deg ~ + 125 deg Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- 2 Mbit/s rate of the peak current of 12.5mA received
- In the 2Mbit/s rate @ 0dBm output peak current of 11mA
- 400nA power down mode
- 32uA standby mode power consumption
- 130us fast switching and wake-up time
- With on-chip voltage regulator
- Power Supply: 3.6VDC to 6VDC
- Passkey: 1234
- Operating Current: 30mA
- Communication range: 10 meters
- Dimension: 16 x 38mm
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Dual-Band GSM/GPRS 900/ 1800 MHz
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computer or MCU kit
- Configurable baud rate
- Power controlled using 29302WU IC.
- ESD Compliance.
- Enable with MIC and SPeaker socket.
- With slid in SIM card tray..