|Size (L x W x H)||2.5 cm x 2.5 cm x 0.5 cm|
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Linear coefficient of variation: +10mv/°C
- Low power consumption < 60uA
- Temperature measurement range: 0-150 ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 ° C
- Analog signal output
The LM35 temperature sensor module is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor. It can be used to detect ambient temperature. This sensor offers a functional range between 0 to 150℃. The sensitivity is 10mV/℃. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
It is commonly used as a temperature measurement sensors. It includes thermocouples, platinum resistance, thermal resistance and temperature semiconductor chips, which commonly used in high temperature measurement thermocouples.
Connection to Arduino Uno Diagram
Circuit connection of Arduino and LM35 Analog Temperature Sensor Module
- Connect the sensor module to Arduino as shown in picture above.
- Then, write the code as shown in the figure below in your arduino IDE and upload it.
- View the output in serial monitor as shown in the figure below.
Tutorial & Code:
1 x LM35 temperature sensor module ( CK-005 )