|Size (L x W x H)||4.5 cm x 2 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Power Supply :5V DC
- Quiescent Current : <2mA
- Working Current: 15mA
- Effectual Angle: <15°
- Ranging Distance : 2cm – 400 cm or 1" - 13ft
- Resolution : upto 0.3 cm
If you've been searching for distance measurement and object detection sensor at rock-bottom price, look no further! This legendary HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor is your perfect choice. It offers excellent range accuracy and fairly stable readings at very low cost. It requires two digital I/O pins (an output pin and an input pin) to interface with it.
Ultrasonic sensor is created based on the principle of echolocation used by animals like bats and dolphins. Since ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine the distance to an object, its operation is not affected by sunlight, spotlight and object's surface color which will affect the readings of any infrared distance sensors. However acoustically soft materials such as clothes can be difficult to detect.
- Voltage : 5VDC, 15mA, 40Hz, 2cm to 255cm,
- Measuring Angle : 15degree, 45*20*15mm
- Send IO trigger pin with at least 10us active high signal.
- The module will send automatically eight 40kHz pulse from the transmitter(thats why it is called ultrasonic). Any object detected will reflect the transmitted pulse back to the receiver.
- The signal return in active high level can be detected at pin ECHO. The high level time, which is time of high output duration from sending ultrasonic and returning, resembles the distance.
- Test distance = (high level time×velocity of sound (340M/S) / 2,
- Avoid soft objects as it will absorb most of the transmitted waves
Power Supply :5V DC
Quiescent Current : <2mA
Working Current: 15mA
Effectual Angle: <15°
Ranging Distance : 2cm – 400 cm or 1" - 13ft
Resolution : upto 0.3 cm
45.3 x 20.4 x 15.4mm (not including 4-way header pins)
3x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
3 x Ultrasonic Sensor (HC-SR04 )